ATV´s Tours in Cali
Find just the right amount of intense emotion | ATV Tours in Cali
ATV Tours in Cali | During this guided tour, you will drive an all-terrain ATV through uncovered roads and cane fields to the north of the Valley, we will cross small rivers while you take control of your own ATV.
All our tours have terrain that is as varied as possible, we will try to go through trails, viewpoints, swamps, forests and beautiful natural landscapes to make this experience a true extreme challenge.
The background scenery is magnificent, the pace is moderate, and the euphoria is unforgettable. Valley Adventours offers a wide variety of ATV adventures for you to choose from.
Do you want to enjoy the thrill of driving an ATV?
Venture out to explore the off-roads of the Valley on the Cali ATV Tour driving your own ATV through the laid-back town of El Cerrito. Rivers, incredible landscapes and off-road trails will test even the most experienced ATV enthusiasts.
Explore the best off-road action this region has to offer on one of our ATV Tours in Cali.
We have the ideal experience for you to enjoy your vacation in Cali to the fullest. From our ATV Tour in Cali, to full day excursions. Enjoy the freedom, the open and fresh air in one of the best known and most popular destinations in Colombia.
Warning: Riding an ATV can be habit forming, if you try one adventure you will certainly sign up for more.
The fare includes:
– Local bilingual guide.
– Pick up and drop off from your place of accommodation (restrictions apply).
– Round trip transportation from Cali.
– Enduro motorcycle guide.
– Rental and ATV tour (Duration: 1 hour).
– Photographic record.
– Medical insurance and assistance.
– Helmet, gloves and goggles.
The fare does not include:
– Tips (optional according to your lived experience).
– Additional services or products not specified in the plan.
– Transfer back to the lodging place (the tour ends at the meeting point).
– Carry digital or printed identification document: PA, CC, CE, TI or RC.
– Wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and long pants.
In a small backpack bring:
– Sunglasses, extra clothes, small towel, flip flops or flip flops, rain poncho or waterproof jacket, plastic bag, hat, sunscreen, and mosquito repellent.
– The tour will not be canceled in case of bad weather, the objects you bring with you must be waterproof, consider bringing a waterproof bag to store the items that you wish to take along the way (cameras, cellphones, watches or documents).
– The use of the helmet, gloves and glasses (safety elements) are mandatory while you are on board the all-terrain vehicle or when you are instructed to use them.
Monday to Saturday
Full duration: Approximately 3 hours.
Duration of the ATV tour: 1 hour.
A group of minimum 2 people is required for this experience.
It is not necessary to reserve all the seats, since it is a group activity to which other travelers can join. In the event that the minimum group is not completed, our agency will notify you to reschedule the tour.
For an extra price you can take the tour privately or pay the corresponding price according to the number of participants.