BIRDWATCHING / NATURE AND WILDLIFE
Let yourself be seduced by its beauty and its sounds directly in its natural habitat
Bird Watching Cali – Farallones National Park | Colombia is the country that is home to the greatest diversity of birds in the world, and in Cali you will find more than 30% of the birds in Colombia. Cali is the closest city to the Colombian Pacific, thanks to the magnificent geographical position, the particular climate and our unique topography, we receive about 170 migratory species throughout the year.
Cali is the city of birds, inhabited by more than 500 species, between residents and migratory.
With its colorful plumage and beautiful melodies, this Bird Watching activity restores the connection with nature to human beings through paths full of thick vegetation and exuberant fauna.
Valle del Cauca is the ideal department for Bird Watching, let yourself be seduced by its beauty and its sounds directly in its natural habitat at any time of the year.
We will observe, listen, feel, enjoy, share and learn about birds.
The fare includes:
– Local guide expert in birds.
– Pick up and drop off from your place of accommodation (restrictions apply).
– Round trip transportation from Cali.
– Entrance fee to the natural reserve.
– Medical insurance and assistance.
– Bottle with water.
– Unlimited coffee and tea.
– Walk for bird watching to enter the nature reserve.
– Bird watching while they feed.
– Tour of the 6 areas within the nature reserve.
– Observation and photography of birds (according to your interest).
The fare does not include:
– Tips (optional according to your lived experience).
– Additional services or products not specified in the plan.
– Transfer back to the lodging place (the tour ends at the meeting point).
– Carry digital or printed identification document: PA, CC, CE, TI or RC.
– Wear sports shoes or footwear that is comfortable for walking.
– Wear clothing in neutral colors or dark tones.
– Binoculars or binoculars of high quality, preferably the 15X25 types that offer excellent visibility even in low light.
In a small backpack bring:
– Extra clothes, cap or hat, rain poncho or waterproof jacket, plastic bag, sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
– The tour is not canceled in case of bad weather, your belongings will be stored in a locker at the beginning of the tour, what you carry from then on must be waterproof, consider bringing a waterproof bag or plastic bag to store the elements that you want to take during the tour.
Monday to Saturday
Duration: 6 hours approx.
A group of minimum 4 people is required for this experience.
It is not necessary to reserve all the seats, since it is a group activity to which other travelers can join. In the event that the minimum group is not completed, our agency will notify you to reschedule the tour.
For an extra price you can take the tour privately or pay the corresponding price according to the number of participants.