Mountain Bike Tour
We drive an hour out of the city into the mountains to an altitude of 1800m. Here we unload the bikes and begin cycling on dirtroads through ancient cloud forest (good birding area) Following road for approx one hour and half until we reach Dapa, here we can take a break before we begin our climb to the village for lunch (those who struggle with the climb can jump in the support vechile) After lunch we begin our descent in to Cali (it is all quiet dirtroadsapart from Dapa)
What are we about?
We are committed to our core values, which includes preserving and protecting the natural environment in which we live, and taking the best possible care of it, so that we, and future generations can enjoy living in abundance.
Our tours are designed to allow you to enjoy your time visiting Valle del Cauca, and also to learn about the natural resources and local culture. We invite you to join us in the spirit of sustainability, and eco-tourism, and leave the places you visit even more clean and pristine than you found them.
- Operates: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Starts at: 9:00AM
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Cost (per person): COP$120.000
- Meet at: Carrera 6 # 4 – 26 San Antonio, Tours information office
- Includes: Transportation, specialized mountain bike, helmet, guide and lunch
- Requirements: Good standard of fitness, good shoes, bottle of water, sun protection.
We have guided tours to suit all fitness levels and we use well maintained quality hardtail mountain bikes… Specialized Rockhopper