Tour of Exotic and Tropical Fruits in Cali
Discover Cali through your palate
Cali Food Tour | Colombian cuisine is a combination of different foods, practices and culinary traditions of the Spanish, African and Indigenous cultures that come together to give life to the criolla food.
Each region of Colombia has its unique climate and topography which brings culinary diversity to the country and gives life to each unique regional plate.
In our Cali Food Tour we will enjoy and explore this unique fusion that will enhance your palate. We will visit the city’s farmers market Galería Alameda.
Here, we will walk its more than 4.600 square meters, of aisles and stands, having the opportunity to try exotic fruits unique to Colombia from the exotic mangostino, the aphrodisiac chontaduro, and the traditional sugar cane juice freshly squeezed from the sugar cane.
Local food, fruits, drinks, desserts with some local esoteric products from cultural beliefs, make this a full immersive urban tour.
Immerse yourself in a gastronomical adventure through our local food.
The fare includes:
– Local bilingual guide.
– Transportation from your place of lodging to the farmer’s market.
– Pick up and drop off at your place of accommodation (restrictions apply).
– Tour through the market square Galería Alameda.
– Tasting of fruits, local drinks and typical sweets of our region.
– Food portion per person.
– Visit to La Caleñita (souvenir store).
The fare does not include:
– Tips (optional according to your lived experience).
– Additional services or products not specified in the plan.
– Transfer back to the lodging place (the tour ends at the meeting point).
– Wear comfortable walking shoes, fresh and light clothes, cap or hat, sunscreen and mosquito repellent. Also bring a water bottle.
The tour will not be canceled in case of bad weather, consider bringing an impermeable poncho, a rain jacket or an umbrella.
Tuesday through Saturday
Duration: 3 hours approx.
A group of minimum 2 people is required for this experience.
It is not necessary to reserve all the seats, since it is a group activity to which other travelers can join. In the event that the minimum group is not completed, our agency will notify you to reschedule the tour.
For an extra price you can take the tour privately or pay the corresponding price according to the number of participants.